Wednesday 14 December 2011

IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!

Yes it's come again ....the beginning of the HELL we call Christmas .... You get an endless line of questions coming your way...

..."Are you all ready for Christmas?" says the happy woman at the school gate.....
..." NO FU*K OFF!!" Would be my natural choice for a come back....but I'm a good Catholic girl so I  smile sweetly and tell them that I'm not ready....I'm never ready anytime before midnight on Christmas eve!

Not only do I have to be ready for Christmas but The Ginger child's birthday is on the 22nd, yes I didn't plan that very well...but then most children born to 21 year old's aren't to be fair.

We have done one thing ....


My little grumpy elf met Santa....you can just see my chubby arm holding tightly onto hers as she forces a smile ...she was scared stiff!! as were most of the children there hahahaha I can see why to be fair! A big man in a red suite with fake facial hair, asking you to sit on his knee and then breath down your neck  is not what a 3 year old would call fun!


I'm now off to watch my middle angelic child...with the anger problems .... in his school play x

So will be back to finish ranting later....

No comments:

Post a Comment